• Windows: Looking Out, Looking In online gallery through Don’t Take Pictures magazine. Feb. 22 through May 24.
• The Color of Light, online exhibition, March 8-April 8 at PhotoPlace Gallery, Middleburg, Vermont. Juror Arthur Meyerson.
• Black & White (&Blue), March 2 at The Dark Room Gallery, Essex Jct., Vermont. Juror Michael Kirchhoff.
• Color, Southeast Center for Photography, Greenville, S.C. Juror Diana H. Bloomfield.
• Focus: Black and White, Black Box Gallery, Portland, Oregon. Juror Blake Shell.
• FOTOSEPTIEMBRE USA, DPL, San Antonio, Texas. Curators Kemp Davis and Melanie Rush Davis.
• Putting It Together, The Art of Assembling, (artwork, collage) The Foundry Art Centre, St. Charles, Missouri. Juror Kevin Hughes.
• Texas Artists, Beeville Art Museum, Beeville, Texas. Curated by museum directors.
• Fishing for Iconography 2, A. Smith Gallery, Johnson City, Texas. Curated by Amanda Smith and Kevin Tully.
• Red White & Blue, Fusion Art, July 2106, exhibition finalist. Online exhibit curated by Fusionartps.com
• More Trees, A. Smith Gallery, Johnson City, Texas. Curated by Amanda Smith and Kevin Tully.
• Portal, A. Smith Gallery, Johnson City, Texas. Juror Jeffrey Becom.
• Shadows, A. Smith Gallery, Johnson City, Texas. Juror Tami Bone.
• Celebrations, A. Smith Gallery, Johnson City, Texas. Juror Harvey Stein.
Gentileschi Aegis Gallery Association (GAGA) Exhibitions
• Served as co-curator for GAGA@TRiBECA show in San Antonio, March 1 through Arpil 27.
• HONORING WOMEN, (assemblage) – Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, Texas. Curated by Sylvia Benitiz.
• Spiritual Landscape, North Hills Gallery, Austin, Texas. Curated by Sylvia Benitiz.
• ART to the POWER OF TEN – McNay Museum of Art, San Antonio, Texas.
• GAGA AT LHUCA, Louise Hopkins Center for the Arts, Lubbock, Texas
• The Exquisite Rainbow Corpse, Southwest School of Art, San Antonio, Texas
• GAGA @ the Movies, Santikos Bijou Theater, San Antonio, Texas
• HIGHWIRED, All-Member Show, High Wire Arts, San Antonio, Texas
• Flora & Fauna/Exquisite Quilt, University of Texas at San Antonio
• Go GAGA, Gallery Nord, San Antonio, Texas
All images on this site copyright © Chelle Delaney
Chelle Delaney's love affair with photography began as a cub reporter for a shipbuilding magazine in Florida, later at newspapers and magazines in Florida, New Mexico and the Northeast and continues today. She has written and/or photographed for daily newspapers, and regional interest and trade publications. Recognition of her work includes awards from the Florida Press Association and the New Mexico Press Association.
She graduated from the University of South Carolina, where she studied English Literature. She later studied photography at the School of Visual Arts and the Southwest School of Arts in San Antonio, Texas. Her work has been exhibited at Gallery Contemporania, JAM and ArtSpace in Florida and New Mexico, and A. Smith Gallery, Beeville Art Museum, Cappy's, Huisache Grill, and DPL, all in Texas. She is a member of GAGA, a women's artists collective in San Antonio, and The Texas Photographic Society.